Today, we’re at Paradise Suite Hotel in Kololi for a 2-day capacity building workshop for youth-led organizations and regional youth committees on planning, coordination, communication, financial management, and reporting, supported by UNFPA The Gambia-PBF.
The 27 - 28 December 2019, The activity is organized by the National Youth Council - The Gambia one of our satellite institutions. It brought together 70 young people from youth organizations and regional youth committees across the country.
The training was conceived following the successful conduct of the capacity need assessment by the Infinity Professional Development Consulting Gambia ltd in which these organizations took part.
Based on the outcome of the assessment, the training will focus on the following elements:
Coordination and Communication
Financial management and reporting
Organizations on attendance are:
1. Activista and its 7 regional chapters
2. National Youth Parliament and its 7 regional chapters
3. Gambia Youth Chamber of Commerce and its 7 regional chapters
4. Gold Award Holders Association The Gambia National Secretariat
5. Your Change for A Change National Secretariat
6. The Girls Agenda National Secretariat
7. National Youth Council and its 7 regional youth committees